Getting Started

What Documents Do I Need?

  • Social Security or other taxpayer ID numbers for you, your spouse, and dependents
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
  • Income statements: Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, etc.
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks, brokerages, etc.
  • Form 1098 from your mortgage lender
  • The amount you paid for childcare and the childcare provider’s tax identification number
  • A copy of last years return
  • Bank routing and account numbers / if choosing Direct Deposit
  • Receipts for charitable donations


At NNJ tax we prepare accurate tax returns for Individuals and small businesses. Our goal is either to work on getting you the maximum refund you’re entitled to or minimize tax burden whenever possible.


Call Today to set an appointment 210-504-7521